Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mendoza tops engineering recruitment exam

By: Maria Leni D. Oro

Garnering a total of 159 points out of 200, Edward Dave P. Mendoza BS ECE 5 emerged no.1 in recruitment exam given by DASH engineering Philippines Inc., a Cebu-based Japanese firm on July 17.

DASH Engineering Philippines Inc. is a plant construction company that designs chemical plants and environmental apparatuses and a subsidiary of Mitsui Engineering and Shipbuilding Co.,Ltd..

“When I was informed that I topped the exam, well, I was surprised! It was so great achievement for me and I thank God for it. I was so blessed that I was able to make use of my learnings in all my subjects and it so happened that what I have learned in this university are the ones that came out in the design examination”, said Mendoza.

Fifteen students from NDMU passed in the cutoff, earning a passing rate of 21.73 % among the other participating schools that included Notre Dame of Dadiangaas University (NDDU), and Mindanao State University (MSU)-General Santos City.

Joining him on the top five are Jennifer D. Rico and Anthony Ian R. Tupas, both BS ChE 5, John Rey B. Cuba and Kris Ryan Quirino, both BS ECE 5. The passers shall undergo an interview, and the final qualifiers shall be automatically hired by the Cebu-based japanese company.

1 Comentário:

matetzkie said...

Hi guys is nice to be back. I msd d team so much...wish to visit you soon...

Tendrils

Tendrils
Tendrils 2008

Omniana Blog ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO